Arabela Camello's Bakehaus & Coffee Shop, Liliw, Laguna

6:19 PM

Amidst the sea of slippers in Liliw, Laguna sits a quaint litte Café by the name of Arabela Camello's Bakehaus & Coffee Shop. I, together with my orgmates spontaneously decided to have a roadtrip + foodtrip to Liliw the other day. Normally, I get really tired come Tuesday of the week due to lab classes and whatnots, but yay for a surprisingly no-exam week! I can finally do whatever I want ;)
After driving in what seemed like a never-ending road, we arrived at Arabela past 3pm. And to our surprise, the little Café is really little after all. They have really low ceilings that probably anyone over 5'5 won't fit inside when standing. But upon sitting, I realized the limited floor space and low ceiling really do add up to the experience. 
Italian Pasta (P110). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This dish put my favourite pasta place in Elbi to shame Haha At a really cheap price, you get more than what you pay for. 
Fetuccine (P110). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You can never go wrong with all their pasta dishes!
Frappucino (P120). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Milky Way (P120). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The server said this had a hint of wine but there wasn't even a hint of taste in it. It was yummy, nonetheless!
Bacon Chicken Cheese Pizza (P120). ⭐️⭐️ As much as I loved all their pasta dishes, I cannot say the same for the pizza. The crust lived up to its thinness but it wasn't crunchy enough to my liking and the toppings didn't really mixed well.
1/4 Baby Back Ribs (P230). ⭐️⭐️⭐️ It wasn't that bad but you're better off trying the pasta dishes.  
Brownies (P16). ⭐️⭐️ Dulce de Leche and Choco Marble brownies. Didn't really liked it that much. I believed they can do better than this. I can't say the same for their cakes since I wasn't able to try them. Hopefully in our next visit, I will.
We left the place full and satisfied. I don't think I can drive with a stomache that full so I asked if we could walk along Liliw for a bit.
The church wall made up for a lovely obligatory group photo background.
How to get to Arabela Camello's Bakehaus & Coffee Shop, Liliw, Laguna:
Via Private Vehicle:
There are various ways on how to get there but if you're coming from Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway and then Calamba Exit.
Option 1 (via Sta. Cruz): Take the National Road and then drive all the way to Santa Cruz, to San Luis Road in Pagsanjan and then Liliw-Magdalena Road to reach your destination.
Option 2 (via Pila): Take the National Road and then drive all the way to Pila-Calumpang Road, Nagcarlan-Calumpang Road and then to Nagcarlan-Liliw Road to reach your destination.
Option 3 (via Victoria): Take the National Road and then drive all the way to Victoria. Upon seeing the huge ducks, turn right to Calauan-Nagcarlan Road and then to Nagcarlan-Liliw Road to reach your destination.
Option 4 (via San Pablo): Take the National Road and then drive all the way to San Pablo. Take the Road to Rizal, Nagcarlan and then to Liliw.
We took Option 3 and I ended up feeling nauseous after the drive so I drove via Option 4 on the way home. Best route is Option 4 in my opinion. :)

Via Public Vehicle:
Take Sta. Cruz Laguna buses, get off at Pagsawitan in Sta. Cruz and then take a jeepney to Liliw.
Upon reaching the town proper, turn right at the 3rd street on your right and then turn left when you see Badong's shop. Arabela is at Rizal street in Liliw, Laguna. Please note that they are closed on Mondays except holidays. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments