Monsters Overseas Tour - Mayday Parade Live in Manila

3:49 AM

This particular concert is actually Mayday Parade's 4th in the Philippines, but since I'm fairly new to the concert scene, it was only my first time to see them live. I was not a dedicated monster until this concert, really. Roee just needed someone to accompany her during the M&G so I agreed to get the Pulp Royalty package too. And I must say, it was one of my best decisions this year! I got to meet lots of awesome new friends at the PR/VIP line outside the venue. It was as if we've known each other for a long time already! <3


Our Reckless Merch band-inspired pins almost got sold out because of all the people who were near us at the waiting line. Thank you guys!!!
The photo below was before the meet and greet. It's not as obvious in the photo, but we were all freaking out!!! My meet & greet was really, really short (it only lasted for like 20 secs!) compared to my M&G last 8123 Tour. I didn't even got a single selfie with one of the members! Ugh
But hey, beggars can't be choosy! Lol Good thing Tom Falcone was just roaming around the dome during the meet and greet. He's one of my favorite concert photographers in the rock scene and just having this selfie with him made up for my fail meet and greet with Mayday so I'm all good. I was the first one to call him out (because no one from the crowd knew him prior to my calling) then everyone eventually followed. Lol
Barricaaaaaaaaaaaaades for the first time in my liiiiiife~
I asked Kuya bouncer to take a picture of us. I have absolutely no clue who the people at our backs are Haha
My shots during the set was 70% Brooks, 20% Derek and 10% blurred pics! Haha
We were at the far right side of the stage so my iPad only got to capture Derek and Brooks.

I swear Brooks was staring right at me the whole time!!!! Hahaha It was as if he knew everyone would instantly melt if he just stare at him/her for a sec.
My favorite part of the concert was when they played Miserable At Best and Stay. It almost felt like I was in BRF II during All Time Low's set when they played Remembering Sunday and Therapy side by side. Anyway, I've uploaded all the videos I took during Mayday's set so if you missed the show, go here. :)
After set moshpit photo! <3
I've said it before but I'll say it again, PULP Royalty is the only way to go! Don't miss your chance to meet your favorite band, e-mail the Royal Butler at royalty@pulpliveworld.com right away.
 This has got to be one of my favorite concerts that I've attended since I was able to meet a lot of people from the concert scene. I love how we have all became friends in real life and have kept in touch since the concert. <3
This ends my concert posts for now. My next one will probably about Bazooka Rocks III, which is not until August.
I'll see you then! :)

Quennie Barrameda © Monsters Overseas Tour: Mayday Parade Live in Manila | SM Skydome, SM North Edsa | March 8, 2014

You Might Also Like

0 comments